We understand that the availability of your hosting is critical, and entrusting your business to Web in a Box is something that we take seriously. Our SLA is an agreement between you, as our customer and Web in a Box which defines the terms of our responsibility and the money back guarantee if our responsibilities are not met.
We guarantee that our hosting ecosystem will be available for 99.9% of the time in any given monthly billing period, excluding scheduled maintenance.
We will credit your next invoice to the value of 5% of your monthly hosting fee for each hour of unscheduled downtime (up to 100% of your monthly recurring fee) from the time you open an incident report with our support team.
Definitions for the purpose of this Guarantee
Our ‘hosting ecosystem‘ is defined as the portion of our systems, network and infrastructure that we control and manage.
- For co-location customers this extends from the outbound port of the customers edge device to the outbound port of the data centre border router.
- For shared and virtual hosting this includes the functioning of the server, storage, and any hypervisors.
‘Scheduled Maintenance‘ is defined as maintenance that is planned and preventative.
‘Unscheduled maintenance’ is defined as being unplanned and reactive to a failure.
- You are not entitled to a credit if you are in breach of your service agreement with Web in a Box (including payment obligations).
- You are not entitled to a credit if the outage is a result of your behaviour, or the performance or failure of your facilities, equipment or applications; or reasons beyond Web in a Box’s reasonable control.
- This service level agreement is your sole and exclusive remedy for unavailability of our services, and is subject to the terms and conditions stated in our Terms of Service and Acceptable Use Policies.